The Westin Aruba Resort
This hotel features a very posh lobby, an 8,500-square-ft free-form swimming pool, 3,500-square-ft health club, a supervised children`s program, shopping arcade, daily live music, happy hour, and a popular casino with a live band.
At Westin Aruba discover sizzling nights of non-stop casino action, electrifying entertainment and fabulous island cuisine. Each room overlooks lush landscaped gardens or the alluring white sands along a balmy, turquoise Caribbean
Total Rooms: 481
Year Opened: 1977
Check In Time:
Check Out Time: 12:00 noon
Smoke Free hotel.
For more information on The Westin Aruba Resort or any of the other resorts in beautiful Aruba, give us a call at (800) 510-5642 or fill out our free consultation form and we will get back to you shortly with our recommendations and specials. Again, congratulations on your engagement! We look forward to hearing from you!
|1 Bedroom Ocean Front||
|Guest Room Ai||
|Islandview Jrs Ai||
|Islandview Jrs Ep||
|Oceanfront Jrs Ai||
|Oceanfront Jrs Ep||
|Oceanview Jrs Ai||
|Oceanview Jrs Ep||
|Premium Oceanview Ai||
|Premium Oceanview Ep||
|Resort View Ai||
|Resort View Ep||
- General ~ Barber / Beauty Salon
- General ~ Boutique Shops
- General ~ Business Services
- General ~ Car Rental
- General ~ Concierge
- General ~ Currency Exchange
- General ~ Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- General ~ Meeting Rooms
- General ~ Parking(Complimentary.)
- General ~ Physician on Call
- Shopping Mall ~ Shopping Mall Nearby (2 miles)
- Number of Pools ~ Number of Pools: 1
- Outdoor Pools ~ Outdoor Pools: 1
- Unique Pool Features ~ Guests can cool off in the magnificent 8,500-square-foot free-form swimming pool. Features include the service of a pool concierge, water volleyball, basketball and aerobics.
- Golf Available ~ NEARBY
- Golf Course Name ~ Tierra Del Sol, 1.5 miles away
- Golf Description ~ Tierra Del Sol is a Par 71, 18 hole championship golf course with a total yardage of 6,811. It was designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr., and is situated on the scenic northwest shore of Aruba.
- Golf Holes ~ Holes: 18
- Green Fees ~ Green Fees: $65 to $160
- Cart Fee ~ Cart Fee: Included
- Club Rental Fees ~ Club Rental Fees: $25
- Lessons Available ~ Lessons Available
- Fishing ~ Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing ~ Sunfish Sailing: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling ~ Snorkeling: Additional Charge
- Paddle Boats ~ Paddle Boats: Additional Charge
- JetSki / Waverunner ~ JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf ~ Wind Surf: Additional Charge
- Aerobics ~ Aerobics: Complimentary
- Jacuzzi ~ Jacuzzi: Complimentary
- Nautilus Equipment ~ Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary
- Spa ~ Spa: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure ~ Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials ~ Facials: Additional Charge
- Beach ~ Beach: The hotel borders an expansive stretch of white sandy beachfront along the world famous shores of spectacular Palm Beach. Enjoy extensive use of watersports and recreational equipment, lounge chairs, cabanas, beach attendant and towel service.
- Overview ~ There are 7 Restaurants at The Westin Aruba Resort:
- Café Bacci ~ This restaurant offers zesty Italian fare in a lively, authentic trattoria environment. Open for dinner only. Reservations are not required. Restaurant On Site.
- Gasparito Restaurant ~ Casual dining Aruban/seafood restaurant serving dinner only. Closed Sunday.Reservations required. Restaurant On Site.
- Pago Pago ~ Steak and Seafood restaurant serving black angus beef in an elegant setting. Dinner only. Reservations are required. Men must wear dress pants and a shirt with collar. Restaurant On Site.
- La Trattoria El Faro Blanco ~ Located at the lighthouse, serving lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Restaurant On Site.
- Terrace Restaurant ~ For a more casual, open-air atmosphere, enjoy an à la carte breakfast or light lunch at this outdoor eatery and take in the breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. No Reservations Required. Restaurant On Site.
- Greenhouse Restaurant ~ The GreenHouse features a delicious full American breakfast buffet, which includes: an assortment of cereals, fresh tropical fruits, breakfast bakeries, omelette station, and more. No Reservations Required Restaurant On Site.
- Blossoms ~ A Japanese & Chinese Restaurant that offers the perfect balance of Chinese specialities, teppanyaki grill and the elegance of Japanese sushi in a beautifully appointed atmosphere. Open for Lunch & Dinner Restaurant Nearby.
- Daily Activities & Entertainment ~ Activities Program, Tennis, Health Club, Shopping Arcade, Deep-Sea Fishing, Sailing, Windsurfing, Scuba Diving, Jet Skiing.
- Nightly Activities & Entertainment ~ Cabaret Royale (a Vegas-style dance revue), and the world-class Casablanca Casino, offering a wide array of table games and slots.
- Description ~ The Day Program is available from 10 am to 4 pm. Activities include shell hunting, games, face painting, and videos.
- Applicable Ages ~ Applicable Ages: 4 to 12 years old
- Program Fees ~ Program Fees: 29.95 per child
- Children's Facility ~ PlayGround
- Children's Facility ~ Game Room
- Babysitting Fee ~ Babysitting Fee: $10.00 per hour.
- Advance Notice for Babysitting ~ Advance Notice for Babysitting: 24 hours
Be swept away and live out your wedding day fantasies on this island paradise. Our attentive staff and wedding consultants assist in everything from pre-wedding activities to the reception to the ceremony itself. We take care of all of the hassle and last-minute details so that you and your loved one can enjoy the Caribbean's natural splendor, worry free.
All 481 guest rooms include over-sized private balconies, broadband WI-FI access, and baths. Embrace the tranquility of the Caribbean lifestyle while enjoying calming breezes and breathtaking views of sandy white beaches. The ultimate fantasy escape is at your fingertips.
The staff of The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba is committed to making not only your wedding day special, but your entire stay with us perfect. It would be our pleasure to help plan your wedding, offering suggestions to make it personal and the wedding in paradise that you have always dreamed about. With our year round crystal blue waters, golden sunshine, cool Caribbean breezes and impeccable service, we offer a beautiful setting to begin your life together.
Tailor Made Ceremonies:
Allow us to create a wedding personalized to make your wedding dreams come true. Please contact us for a full listing of services and pricing.
EVENT CATERING AND CUISINES
Enjoy our inventive and delicious cuisine. The hotel’s culinary staff offers a wide range of options and is renowned for their expertise, flair, creativity and cooperation. Custom Kosher services are also available.
In addition to any catering or cuisine selections you may have chosen we are more than happy to assist you with decoration, audiovisual equipment or live entertainment.
Please call us!
Please call us at (800) 510-5642, email email@example.com for details on wedding packages from our specialists! For the quickest and most thorough service, please fill out our No hassle, No fee planner. Package prices and availability may change without notice.
Congratulations on your engagement!
We would love to be your partner in planning your destination wedding and we DON’T CHARGE A FEE for doing it. As part of the process, we also offer an online wedding organizer, wedding website with online RSVP, ideas and inspiration board and email communications center …all for FREE!
We work with destination wedding couples traveling to the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Central America, Europe and the South Pacific. We are proud to have consultants who are specialists in destination weddings to these destinations, because they have been there and can guide you to the perfect resort that matches your destination wedding vision.
Are you ready to get started working with one of our destination wedding specialists? Then tell us more about the two of you below. We will never give, lend or sell any information provided within this form.
Thank you for considering Traveloni Weddings!